Positioning the Companion® 20 multimedia speaker system is fast and easy. The size and shape of these speakers make it possible to position them directly next to your computer. To achieve the best sound performance, please follow these guidelines:
- Place the left and right speakers an equal distance from the center of your computer screen. They should be 18 to 32 inches apart
Note: The left and right speakers are labeled on the back.
- Avoid putting objects directly in front of the lower part of the speaker grilles. The speaker driver is located in this area
- Do not place the speakers behind your computer screen; this will block the sound
- Place the control pod so it is within easy reach
- Keep the front of each speaker even with, or slightly forward of, the front of the computer screen